Chicago goes through a sort of metamorphosis as winter takes a firm grip over the city, bringing cold weather and incredibly short days. But don’t feel bad making runs to the local convenience store in sweatpants and slippers — during the coldest winter days, it takes a lot of motivation and sheer willpower just to leave the house. When not hibernating, Chicago residents can be seen digging their vehicles out from snow drifts and ice, meeting up at corner bars, or even jumping into a frozen Lake Michigan.
It’s time to break out that Michael Bublé album and immerse yourself in the magic of the holidays. Fortunately for us, nobody does holiday fun better than Chicago. With that in mind we’ve compiled a list of 10 of the most festive events in Chicago this holiday season.
Subscribe via Email
- Winter Recreation Right Outside Your Door
- The Holidays Can Be A Surprisingly Busy Time For Real Estate
- Have a Wonderful Winter in Northwest Indiana
- The Time to Think Spring (Market) is Now
- At $1.62 Billion, Christie’s Visionary: The Paul G. Allen Collection Sets Record For The Most Valuable Sale In Auction History