The festive backdrop of Chicagoland in December adds even more excitement to the approaching holidays. With a variety of seasonal events and cold-weather activities underway, you’ll have no trouble finding things to do as you celebrate with family and friends. Your countdown to the holidays starts now with this list of experiences that prove it is indeed the most wonderful time of the year.
Subscribe via Email
- A Guide to Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs)
- What Mansion Tax Proponents Don’t Want You To Know
- 10 Things We Love About Living in Chicago’s Far Northwest Side
- Spring into Action: 6 Essential Questions for Prospective Homebuyers
- Spotlight on Chicago: @properties Releases New Brand Video Narrated by Common