There isn’t a season in Chicago that is more fleeting than fall. While summer in Chicago gets all the flashy glory, autumn is its understated, classic counterpart. Take advantage of all a Chicago fall has to offer, by adding these activities to your must-do list.
Summertime is winding down, but that doesn’t mean patio season has to end.
In fact, fall is our absolute favorite season to enjoy the outdoors in. The crisp, cool air and the smell of burning leaves…
And it’s this time of year when you’ll find some of the best deals since furniture starts going on sale.
Discover some of our favorite patio essentials that will take you from the final weeks of summer well into autumn. Whether you’re grilling out with the neighbors or reading a book solo — these patio picks will leave you relaxed and refreshed.
Subscribe via Email
- Spring into Action: 6 Essential Questions for Prospective Homebuyers
- Spotlight on Chicago: @properties Releases New Brand Video Narrated by Common
- 8 Interior Design Trends Shaping 2024’s Luxury Homes
- 7 Ways to Survive (and Enjoy) the Rest of Winter in Chicagoland
- Valentine’s Day in Chicago: Unique Date Ideas for Every Couple