2020 was a surprisingly strong year for luxury home sales. We saw a number of multi-million-dollar sales in both the city and suburbs of Chicago, with a number of transactions topping the $5 million mark. Winnetka’s luxury market was particularly hot, with the town accounting for four of the top 10 sales across Chicagoland.
Subscribe via Email
- The Time to Think Spring (Market) is Now
- At $1.62 Billion, Christie’s Visionary: The Paul G. Allen Collection Sets Record For The Most Valuable Sale In Auction History
- Staying Empowered Amid Higher Mortgage Rates
- Inviting Kitchens Where Guests Gather and the Appetizer That Keeps Them Coming Back
- @properties Christie’s International Real Estate Recognized With Two Chicago Agent Magazine Agents’ Choice Awards