One of the best things about Chicago’s housing market is the range of options at virtually any price point. While the city certainly has no shortage of luxury homes, buyers don’t need to flex a big budget to afford brand new construction, a view of Lake Michigan, or the always-coveted backyard and two-car garage.
Subscribe via Email
- Spring into Action: 6 Essential Questions for Prospective Homebuyers
- Spotlight on Chicago: @properties Releases New Brand Video Narrated by Common
- 8 Interior Design Trends Shaping 2024’s Luxury Homes
- 7 Ways to Survive (and Enjoy) the Rest of Winter in Chicagoland
- Valentine’s Day in Chicago: Unique Date Ideas for Every Couple