The school year will soon be coming to a close, meaning e-learning is one less thing to keep kids occupied during quarantine. We’ve previously shared some of our go-to resources for curing the boredom bug, but because there can never be too many ideas for keeping them occupied, we have more! Here are some ways children can stay busy and give you a moment or two of reprieve.
Let’s be honest. If you have young children at home, your life is complete chaos these days. With schools closed and students taking an e-learning approach to their assignments, parents are doubling as teachers – spending their days trying to make sense of confusing math worksheets and abstract essay prompts. And without set class times and extracurricular activities to burn off some energy, the phrase “I’m bored,” has become all too common. Here are a few ways the kids can keep busy while you sort out your responsibilities.
Subscribe via Email
- Luxury Goods and Art Amplified with @properties Christie’s International Real Estate
- @ Loves Local: Bang Bang Pie & Biscuits
- Nine Local Businesses to Check Out During Hispanic Heritage Month and Beyond
- @properties Christie’s International Real Estate’s Top Ten Innovations According to co-CEOs Thad Wong and Mike Golden
- @ Loves Local Honors Hispanic Heritage Month at La Borra Café