It’s easy to understand why Glenview is such a popular suburb. Located less than 20 miles from downtown Chicago, the Village of 48,000 residents mixes big-city amenities, traditional suburban features, and remnants of its early days as a farming community. Glenview’s history is also tied to the former Naval Air Station Glenview. During the 1930s and 40s, this was home to the U.S. Navy’s largest primary flight training program, which trained pilots like President George H. W. Bush.
Subscribe via Email
- @properties Annual EXPO Welcomes Over 1,300 Agents to Chicago to “Level Up”
- Tips for Buying an Old Home: What You Need to Know
- The Holidays are Here – and You Don’t Want to Miss These Chicagoland Happenings
- Dos and Don’ts of Selling Your Home in the Holiday Season
- Five Dining Rooms Designed for Entertaining