With winter in full swing, many homeowners hit pause on renovation work. But, while replacing windows or adding a backyard pool may be less-than-ideal (or off the table entirely) once temperatures drop, plenty of projects can happen right now. Focusing on tasks that don’t require opening up your home to the cold – or having a constant flow of people in and out – you can enhance your living space right now. Some key renovations ideal for winter?
Subscribe via Email
- Spring into Action: 6 Essential Questions for Prospective Homebuyers
- Spotlight on Chicago: @properties Releases New Brand Video Narrated by Common
- 8 Interior Design Trends Shaping 2024’s Luxury Homes
- 7 Ways to Survive (and Enjoy) the Rest of Winter in Chicagoland
- Valentine’s Day in Chicago: Unique Date Ideas for Every Couple