The relaxing and restorative power of the north suburban lakeshore has a magnetic pull for residents and tourists alike. It’s no wonder why Ferris Bueller and friends stopped at Glencoe Beach to recharge after a “day off” in Chicago, in what would become a classic Windy City movie scene. It’s also why towns like Glencoe have long drawn affluent Chicago area residents. After all, lakefront land on the North Shore is in short supply, and they ain’t making any more of it.
Subscribe via Email
- Luxury Goods and Art Amplified with @properties Christie’s International Real Estate
- @ Loves Local: Bang Bang Pie & Biscuits
- Nine Local Businesses to Check Out During Hispanic Heritage Month and Beyond
- @properties Christie’s International Real Estate’s Top Ten Innovations According to co-CEOs Thad Wong and Mike Golden
- @ Loves Local Honors Hispanic Heritage Month at La Borra Café