If you’re one of the million or so parents in the Chicago area like myself, you’ve been so busy shuttling kids to camps and activities that you can barely comprehend we are already halfway through the school break and great weather. Rest easy! There’s still plenty of time and many places to take your children to make the most of the warm-weather months.
Why not start by swinging by a few neighborhood festivals, where bouncy houses, salty corn on the cob, face painting and maybe a beer tent will keep everyone in the family happy for a few hours? Here are a few family-friendly fests you can’t miss in the last half of summer.
No need to drive hours to a corn maze or spend a bucket of cash on an organic pumpkin to have fun with the family this fall. Make the most of autumn together with these great local activities for all ages.
Subscribe via Email
- Luxury Goods and Art Amplified with @properties Christie’s International Real Estate
- @ Loves Local: Bang Bang Pie & Biscuits
- Nine Local Businesses to Check Out During Hispanic Heritage Month and Beyond
- @properties Christie’s International Real Estate’s Top Ten Innovations According to co-CEOs Thad Wong and Mike Golden
- @ Loves Local Honors Hispanic Heritage Month at La Borra Café