Where is @ Loves Local heading next? Newport Coffee in Evanston! @properties and Proper Rate are excited to be purchasing 16oz beverages for all on October 27th from 10am – 12pm. Newport Coffee has been around since 1992 changing the game when it comes to cafes and deliciously crafted beverages. You can see the pride they take as soon as you step into their beautiful shop and taste their signature drinks!
There’s a place not far from Chicago that’s one part university town, one part quiet lakefront retreat, and another part city. We’re talking about Evanston, of course.
With a population of just under 75,000, Evanston boasts excellent transit connectivity into Chicago, a lively downtown district with shopping and dining, and a string of lakefront beaches. In many ways, it could almost be viewed as a miniature version of Chicago itself, or at the very least, the link between the big city downtown and the quieter North Shore suburbs.
Here are just a handful of reasons we love Evanston and why it’s a great place for any home shopper to consider.
Robert Casorio has made a splash in the North Shore real estate market, and his waves don’t seem to be stopping anytime soon. Throughout his eight years as a real estate broker, Robert has seamlessly combined his expansive residential and commercial finance knowledge with a passion for harboring lifelong relationships to create the perfect balance for his clients.
Read all about Robert’s journey and the mentors who’ve helped guide him along the way, as well as his own advice to future realtors in this week’s Agent Spotlight.
Subscribe via Email
- The Time to Think Spring (Market) is Now
- At $1.62 Billion, Christie’s Visionary: The Paul G. Allen Collection Sets Record For The Most Valuable Sale In Auction History
- Staying Empowered Amid Higher Mortgage Rates
- Inviting Kitchens Where Guests Gather and the Appetizer That Keeps Them Coming Back
- @properties Christie’s International Real Estate Recognized With Two Chicago Agent Magazine Agents’ Choice Awards