Valentine’s Day can conjure tired images of a dinner and movie, or an overpriced prix-fixe menu at a restaurant you weren’t thrilled about visiting in the first place. In the true spirit of celebrating love, create your own Valentine’s week instead of dealing with the pressure of creating one perfect day. This year, skip the standard routine and spend the week getting out of your comfort zone, with the one you love most.
Snap out of your date night rut by trying something new with your significant other.
If you live in Lakeview, you won’t need to travel far to impress him or her with your unexpected escape skills or enthusiasm for fine wines.
Regardless of the activity, you’re doing it together, so that’s what counts. Continue reading
Subscribe via Email
- Spring into Action: 6 Essential Questions for Prospective Homebuyers
- Spotlight on Chicago: @properties Releases New Brand Video Narrated by Common
- 8 Interior Design Trends Shaping 2024’s Luxury Homes
- 7 Ways to Survive (and Enjoy) the Rest of Winter in Chicagoland
- Valentine’s Day in Chicago: Unique Date Ideas for Every Couple