With roots tracing back to Chicago’s earliest years, Lincoln Park has always played a leading role in the city’s entertainment, higher education, and civic institutions. Its stretch of lakefront, which prominently features its namesake park, includes many attractions such as the Lincoln Park Zoo and Lincoln Park Conservatory, among many others, and is as bustling as the busy retail and commercial corridors that cross through the neighborhood.
Subscribe via Email
- Luxury Goods and Art Amplified with @properties Christie’s International Real Estate
- @ Loves Local: Bang Bang Pie & Biscuits
- Nine Local Businesses to Check Out During Hispanic Heritage Month and Beyond
- @properties Christie’s International Real Estate’s Top Ten Innovations According to co-CEOs Thad Wong and Mike Golden
- @ Loves Local Honors Hispanic Heritage Month at La Borra Café