It’s hard to believe, but it’s already been eight years since the 606 trail opened. Built along an old train line, the 606—a namesake for Chicago’s zip code prefix— is a 2.7-mile trail and elevated park that runs east-west through some of the city’s coolest neighborhoods, including Wicker Park, Bucktown, Logan Square and Humbolt Park.
Subscribe via Email
- @properties Annual EXPO Welcomes Over 1,300 Agents to Chicago to “Level Up”
- Tips for Buying an Old Home: What You Need to Know
- The Holidays are Here – and You Don’t Want to Miss These Chicagoland Happenings
- Dos and Don’ts of Selling Your Home in the Holiday Season
- Five Dining Rooms Designed for Entertaining