Alright, so you’ve picked up the frozen turkey and the usual staples — stuffing, pickled beets, and the like — but what’s for dessert? The relatives are arriving in just a few days but you’re still wrapping up projects at work, preparing the house, and there’s simply no time to add another item to the laundry list of things to cook for the big holiday feast.
You may think you have all the apps a person could need. But wait, Chicago, there’s more. We rounded up a handful of the essential go-to apps every Chicagoan needs – including long-time favorites and a few new kids on the block.
Every Chicagoan knows that there are only three places to watch baseball: at Wrigley Field, at Guaranteed Rate Stadium or at your favorite neighborhood sports bar alongside fellow fans.
When you live in Lakeview you have plenty of choices, whether you want to relax at your favorite neighborhood pub during the next away game or raise a glass of your favorite Goose Island brew to a W after your next afternoon at the friendly confines.
These neighborhood spots also happen to be perfect for visitors who want to complete their Cubs experience with a pint of 312 or a post-game pulled pork sandwich. Continue reading
Subscribe via Email
- The Time to Think Spring (Market) is Now
- At $1.62 Billion, Christie’s Visionary: The Paul G. Allen Collection Sets Record For The Most Valuable Sale In Auction History
- Staying Empowered Amid Higher Mortgage Rates
- Inviting Kitchens Where Guests Gather and the Appetizer That Keeps Them Coming Back
- @properties Christie’s International Real Estate Recognized With Two Chicago Agent Magazine Agents’ Choice Awards