Northwest Indiana, an area most known for its proximity to Chicago and the Lake Michigan shoreline, shouldn’t be overlooked with its vast collection of outdoor adventures, cultural attractions and seasonal events. In the wintertime, residents and visitors alike can find plenty of things to do. Whether you’re a nature lover or looking for kid-friendly activities, these towns offer something for everyone. The following list is just a sample of things to do in Northwest Indiana as the temperatures begin to fall.
Subscribe via Email
- A Guide to Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs)
- What Mansion Tax Proponents Don’t Want You To Know
- 10 Things We Love About Living in Chicago’s Far Northwest Side
- Spring into Action: 6 Essential Questions for Prospective Homebuyers
- Spotlight on Chicago: @properties Releases New Brand Video Narrated by Common