After a long few days at the office, a weekend getaway can be the perfect way to relax and recharge. It’s no wonder so many Chicagoans flock to quiet waterfront locales in Wisconsin and Michigan to experience the wonderment and rejuvenation that these places have to offer. One destination of note is New Buffalo, Michigan, a town of just under 2,000 people along the Lake Michigan shoreline.
Home to countless restaurants with outdoor patios, a quaint downtown, seemingly endless parks, and year-round community events, it’s easy to see how someone could fall in love with Arlington Heights. We know we did.
The following are 10 reasons why we love Arlington Heights.
Subscribe via Email
- Winter Recreation Right Outside Your Door
- The Holidays Can Be A Surprisingly Busy Time For Real Estate
- Have a Wonderful Winter in Northwest Indiana
- The Time to Think Spring (Market) is Now
- At $1.62 Billion, Christie’s Visionary: The Paul G. Allen Collection Sets Record For The Most Valuable Sale In Auction History