With a historic downtown, Glen Ellyn is a picturesque western suburb that offers tree-lined streets and upscale living in a small-town setting. The village of 28,000 residents mixes big city amenities like cocktail bars and inventive Chicago-style restaurants, music festivals and an eclectic retail scene, with suburban living that comes with an abundance of outdoor parks and friendly people. Plus, there are top-rated schools, including Glenbard West High School.
Subscribe via Email
- Spring into Action: 6 Essential Questions for Prospective Homebuyers
- Spotlight on Chicago: @properties Releases New Brand Video Narrated by Common
- 8 Interior Design Trends Shaping 2024’s Luxury Homes
- 7 Ways to Survive (and Enjoy) the Rest of Winter in Chicagoland
- Valentine’s Day in Chicago: Unique Date Ideas for Every Couple