For some, the days of working from home are on the way out or becoming less frequent as more people get vaccinated. If this includes you, then you know how exciting it is to see your favorite coworkers again and collaborate in person. And while you may have certain concerns about going back into the office, the best thing you can do is plan ahead, and make sure you’re aware of any new workplace policies related to masks, schedules, quarantining, and workspace configuration.
Subscribe via Email
- @properties Annual EXPO Welcomes Over 1,300 Agents to Chicago to “Level Up”
- Tips for Buying an Old Home: What You Need to Know
- The Holidays are Here – and You Don’t Want to Miss These Chicagoland Happenings
- Dos and Don’ts of Selling Your Home in the Holiday Season
- Five Dining Rooms Designed for Entertaining