For some, the days of working from home are on the way out or becoming less frequent as more people get vaccinated. If this includes you, then you know how exciting it is to see your favorite coworkers again and collaborate in person. And while you may have certain concerns about going back into the office, the best thing you can do is plan ahead, and make sure you’re aware of any new workplace policies related to masks, schedules, quarantining, and workspace configuration.
Subscribe via Email
- Luxury Goods and Art Amplified with @properties Christie’s International Real Estate
- @ Loves Local: Bang Bang Pie & Biscuits
- Nine Local Businesses to Check Out During Hispanic Heritage Month and Beyond
- @properties Christie’s International Real Estate’s Top Ten Innovations According to co-CEOs Thad Wong and Mike Golden
- @ Loves Local Honors Hispanic Heritage Month at La Borra Café