@properties Recognized in the Annual Agents’ Choice Awards
Chicago Agent Magazine recently announced its Agents’ Choice winners, recognizing the individuals, companies, and developments making an impact on the Chicagoland real estate community. The awards are voted on by peers in the real estate industry.
@properties took home a number of awards, including:
- Managing Broker of the Year (Suburbs): Tricia Riberto. Tricia manages @properties’ Hinsdale and Western Springs offices and has been a key figure in the company’s west suburban expansion.
- Industry MVP (Suburbs): Connie Dornan from @properties’ Glenview office. Connie is consistently one of the top selling agents in the entire Chicagoland area.
- Rookie of the Year (City): Kyle Evans from our Logan Square office. Kyle joined @properties in early 2020 and has quickly established himself as a successful agent.
- Development of the Year (Suburbs): Foxford Station. Developed by Foxford Communities, this new luxury condominium building is located in the heart of downtown Western Springs. @properties Developer Services is the exclusive sales and marketing firm for the project.
- Mortgage Company of the Year: Guaranteed Rate family of companies, including Proper Rate. Proper Rate is a new independent mortgage company that @properties established earlier this year in partnership with Guaranteed Rate.
Among other nominees for @properties and affiliated companies were: Grace Goro Kaage (Managing Broker of the Year, City); The Moy Group (Best Team); Grace Sergio (Industry MVP, City); C Starr Team (Best Agent Website); Bruce Glazer (Best Dressed); Kelly Fragassi (Rookie of the Year, Suburbs); Debbie Hepburn (Charitable Services Awards); Drew Boland of Proper Rate (Loan Officer of the Year); Proper Title (Title Company of the Year); and Superior House (Development of the Year, City).
Congratulations to all of our winners and nominees!