Located just 30 miles west of Chicago, Naperville is an oasis that offers all the amenities of the big city on a more manageable scale. With a bustling downtown, a picturesque setting along the winding DuPage River, and tons of options for dining, entertainment, culture and outdoor adventure, this town of almost 150,000 residents is a suburban gem not to be overlooked. Following is just a sample of things we love about Naperville.
Subscribe via Email
- Luxury Goods and Art Amplified with @properties Christie’s International Real Estate
- @ Loves Local: Bang Bang Pie & Biscuits
- Nine Local Businesses to Check Out During Hispanic Heritage Month and Beyond
- @properties Christie’s International Real Estate’s Top Ten Innovations According to co-CEOs Thad Wong and Mike Golden
- @ Loves Local Honors Hispanic Heritage Month at La Borra Café