A town steeped in history; Libertyville provides all the creature comforts of a Chicago suburb while being surrounded by a significant amount of natural greenspace. This allows for abundant access to protected Forest Preserves along the Des Plaines River, and the rare opportunity to find a home on several acres of land. Established in 1836 as part of an Independence Day celebration, Libertyville features a charming downtown area built around Main Street, the town’s epicenter. Regardless of the season, you’ll find the area busy with events and entertainment. Come along as we show you 10 things we love about Libertyville!
Our next @ Loves Local stop is Black Dog Gelato in Logan Square! Anyone else ready for delicious, Chicago-Style gelato? Owner and mastermind of Black Dog Gelato is Chef Jessica Oloroso, who has been putting her talents and knowledge into her own gelato creations for over 10 years.
Each month you’ll find a rotating menu of signature and specialty flavors that are sure to take your taste buds on a ride. While Chef Jessie concocts creations like Malted Vanilla Pretzel and Hazelnut Crunch, she takes it a step further by collaborating with Chicago restaurants and breweries for truly unique flavors.
Subscribe via Email
- @properties Annual EXPO Welcomes Over 1,300 Agents to Chicago to “Level Up”
- Tips for Buying an Old Home: What You Need to Know
- The Holidays are Here – and You Don’t Want to Miss These Chicagoland Happenings
- Dos and Don’ts of Selling Your Home in the Holiday Season
- Five Dining Rooms Designed for Entertaining