How to find a home in the right school district
If you have school-aged children — or plan to in the future — school districts, especially in Chicago, can play a huge role in your home search.
There is nothing more heartbreaking than finding your dream home near the school of your choice, just to find out it’s one block outside the school boundaries.
We know the struggle.
So when building our website, we made it extremely easy to find homes in specific school boundaries.
1. Go to www.atproperties.com.
2. You can type in the name of the school of your choosing in our Quick Search.
Note: If you’d like to select multiple search criteria at once (price, beds/baths, etc.), you can do so on the “Find a Home” tab.
3. You’re now looking at all the homes for sale in the school’s boundaries. You can hover over their icons on the map or scroll through the homes for sale on the right column.
4. You can also refine your home search by changing price, beds/bath, and other search criteria at the top of the page.
5. Once you find a home you like, click-thru to see more photos, learn more about the neighborhood, etc.
6. You can also scroll down to the Assigned Schools section to see all assigned schools and where the home is located in relation to them.
7. Want more information about the school? We have that too! Click on the school name to see basic information, a student population breakdown, test results, and more!
Yep, it’s that easy. So get searching for that perfect home in the school district of your choosing!
Leave a Comment