Crain’s Chicago Business reporter Dennis Rodkin writes that Old Irving Park is emerging as a “new hot spot for homebuilders” as residential construction and renovation activity picks up steam in the neighborhood. Rodkin reports that at least a dozen homes are under construction or in the process of being rehabbed in the area, including the home of Ted Squires and Ranya Verson. Squires and Verson’s broker, @properties’ own Derek Disera, weighs in on the flurry of activity he’s seeing in the area. Click here to read the article.
Subscribe via Email
- Spring into Action: 6 Essential Questions for Prospective Homebuyers
- Spotlight on Chicago: @properties Releases New Brand Video Narrated by Common
- 8 Interior Design Trends Shaping 2024’s Luxury Homes
- 7 Ways to Survive (and Enjoy) the Rest of Winter in Chicagoland
- Valentine’s Day in Chicago: Unique Date Ideas for Every Couple